Jenkook let’s fall in love more ep 1

القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات


" mommy why is dad always mad at me?" Jungsik said as he tear up.

" No daddy is not mad at you he's just tired from work okay" Jennie said as she wipe her son eyes. +

" but he said he don't want me" The little kid said as he continue crying.

Jennie clench her fist as she heard that not after so long they saw Jungkook walking down the stairs looking at them intensely.

" Why are you crying?" Jungkook said as he look at his son with no emotion. The kid feel so scared as he look down.

" Why are you crying I'm asking you" Jungkook said as he continue talking with no emotion.

" Stop it Jungkook you're scaring him" Jennie said as she glare at him.

Jungkook feel so annoyed and pull his son

" I'm asking you! Why are you crying?!" This time Jungkook is really mad and Jungsik cry got worse. 1

" What the heck are you doing to my son!" Jennie shouted and pull Jungsik to Jungkook and hug her son.

" Shhh baby stop crying mommy is here" She said as she comforted her son.

" What a crybaby" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

Jennie move infront of Jungkook and slap him really hard.

" Don't you dare say that to my son" Jennie said as she pointed her finger at Jungkook looking so mad then after that she carry Jungsik and go to the bedroom.

Jungkook POV

Bruh this is so frustrating I can't live with those two. My feelings for Jennie is all gone already and Jungsik is not even my son after all. This will not happened if she didn't cheated on me with that guy.Thinking that really makes my blood boil. I married her because of pity I just can't leave her back then because she's pregnant and the guy who made her pregnant left her. If she stay faithful to me this will never happen.

Me and Jennie live together but I can't feel the love between us anymore. Everytime I see her the thought of her cheating on me breaks my heart and I just can't help it but to get mad.

I sigh and sit on the sofa I turn on the TV and started watching. While I was watching my phone buzz and I saw a message.

" Bro remember Miku? She's back man! and she's asking me where are you" 

My eyes widened after I received the text from Eunwoo. Miku is my past she's my first love before Jennie. We broke up because she needs to go to state to study abroad.

I sigh and look at the message again I was just about to turn off my phone when I get a message again.

" She said go to the place where you guys used to date"

" Should I go?" I ask myself and ruffle my hair. I sigh and started getting ready to meet her. 2

Jennie POV

This is all my fault if I didn't cheated on him he would not turn out like this. Jungkook is a good guy and because of me he turn to a guy he not use to be.

*Flashback*

Jungkook and I is in relationship for 6 years already. We go to school together and we graduated together and he inherited the company of his dad. He's always busy at his work and he don't have time for me because he need to finish the important project that assigned to him.

He go to other countries for business trip while me being left alone here in his condo.

Me and Jungkook fought because of his work then I ended up going to the bar and started drinking there not caring about him. He wouldn't know because he's in America that time when we fought.

While talking my shots a guy approached me and that's my ex-boyfriend Sehun.

He talked to me and I talked to him too he's being touchy but I don't mind cuz he's really like that even to others.

" where's your boyfriend" he said as he started fixing my hair.

" America" I answered and continue drinking.

" you're really drunk sweetie look you already drunk a lot" He said as he pointed at the glass that's infront of me.

" so? why do you care? just leave me alone" I said as I pushed him away.

Then not after so long I feel so dizzy. That time I didn't know that Sehun put something to my drink when I'm not looking.

He brought me to his condo and started manipulating me.

When I woke up I saw Jungkook at the door and hear Sehun saying " Surprise!" Sehun said as he laugh like an evil.

That time I didn't know that Jungkook rushed to go home to see me and Sehun sent him a message that me and him was in  the bar. Jungkook left the important meeting in the state to see me. He flew back here in korea only to see me naked beside Sehun.

*End of Flashback*

I can't help but to cry remembering that.

" If only I didn't drink too much that time" I said to myself as I wiped my tears.

!!! 




تعليقات

التنقل السريع